A blog discussing the Ajax evolution
- Google Web Toolkit - Build AJAX apps in the Java language
- Ajax for Java developers
Exploring the Google Web Toolkit
- Ajax resource center at IBM developerWorks
Ajax resources, samples, code, tools, tutorials etc.
- Ajax Toolbox - Tools for Ajax / XMLHttpRequest / Remote Scripting Developers
You've heard of Ajax. Now you want to jump-start into using it and seeing how it will work for your applications. But where do you start? AjaxToolbox.com offers the AjaxRequest Library. It simplifies and extends the capabilities of the XMLHttpRequest object and allows you to immediately jump into working on the ideas you have, without having to worry about doing the low-level stuff right.
- Ajaxian » Ajax Charting System
If you’ve been scouring the web looking for a pure Ajax charting solution, you might want to check out this offering from WebFX, a simple, free, easy to use charting system with multiple chart types included.
- Ajaxload - progress bar/spinner generator
Ajax loading gif generator - create your own customized spinner (progress bar) icon
Ajaxload - Ajax loading gif generator
- Backbase - AJAX Development Framework
The #1 AJAX Development Framework for Rich Internet Applications
- bpcatalog: BluePrints Solutions Catalog
AJAX and Internationalization
- Create dynamic graphs and charts using Dojo
- Create rich data-centric web applications using JAX-RS, JPA, and Dojo
Developing a rich application for manipulating large amounts of data used to be the exclusive domain of desktop applications. Now it can be done in a web application, and you don't have to be a Java™Script guru to do it. Learn how to use the Dojo toolkit to create eye-popping, data-centric web applications and hook them up to a back end based on the JavaEE standards such as JAX-RS and JPA. These technologies allow you to leverage convention over configuration principles to easily wire together complex applications in no time at all.
- Creating a Dojo chart which resizes according to container size
- Customizing charts using Dojo
In this article, learn to customize the Dojo 1.5 (see Resources) data visualization library called dojox.charting. Explore the basic customizations of Dojo charting, such as plot customization and axis customization. This article also covers the advanced parameters used for chart customization, such as ticks, gradient, and zooming
- Developing widgets with Dojo 1.x
- Dojo docs
The Dojo Toolkit documentation
- Dojo, Ajax Dojo Tutorials, Online Dojo Tutorial, Dojo Examples
Dojo is another great framework for developing ajax based applications. Dojo is selected by Struts 2 for providing ajax support in applications. Dojo is one of the most powerful language for constructing rich internet applications. In this Dojo tutorials you will find everything about Dojo. Learn Dojo in detail from the following Dojo Tutorials.
- Enterprise Dojo
- Henriks page on protopage
My page on Protopage
ajax from all users