The DevEdge Archive, a strategic alliance formed by America Online and Sun Microsystems, Inc., is delivering iPlanet e-commerce software and enterprise solutions that enable companies to compete successfully in the Net Economy
commerce devedge e-business e-commerce ebusiness ecommerce economy electronic enterprise microsystems net netscape software sun
- Create Awesome Pie Charts From PHP Arrays Using Dojo Charting | Tech Chorus
- Create dynamic graphs and charts using Dojo
- Create optimized Dojo builds for your custom Dojo artifacts
Create a custom Dojo build for your custom widgets without including any modules from the dojo/dojox/dijit packages into your build output. Custom Dojo builds reduce the number of modules to be downloaded by combining all the modules into a single file, thereby reducing the number of network calls required for the individual module files. These techniques were developed with a real-world project where compact packages were a requirement. This article helps you to create optimized Dojo builds using the Dojo build tool.
- Create rich data-centric web applications using JAX-RS, JPA, and Dojo
Developing a rich application for manipulating large amounts of data used to be the exclusive domain of desktop applications. Now it can be done in a web application, and you don't have to be a Java™Script guru to do it. Learn how to use the Dojo toolkit to create eye-popping, data-centric web applications and hook them up to a back end based on the JavaEE standards such as JAX-RS and JPA. These technologies allow you to leverage convention over configuration principles to easily wire together complex applications in no time at all.
- Creating a Dojo chart which resizes according to container size
by 4 users
- Customizing charts using Dojo
In this article, learn to customize the Dojo 1.5 (see Resources) data visualization library called dojox.charting. Explore the basic customizations of Dojo charting, such as plot customization and axis customization. This article also covers the advanced parameters used for chart customization, such as ticks, gradient, and zooming
- Developing widgets with Dojo 1.x
Award-winning web developers' resource: over 3000 pages of quick reference guides, tutorials, knowledge base articles, Ask DevGuru, useful products.
by 6 users
by 29 users
- Dojo 1.6 API Cheat Sheet
Summary of Dojo APIs
- Dojo 1.7 draft API Documentation
The Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo 1.7 draft Docs
- Dojo 1.8 Cheat Sheet by karim
Quick reference into Dojo 1.8
- Dojo 1.x to 2.0 module mapping table
Dojo DocWiki (HEAD)
- Dojo demos - with mobile demos
A large collection of Dojo and Dojo Mobile demos. Great demos that showcase different features.
- Dojo docs
The Dojo Toolkit documentation
- Dojo from the ground up, Part 3: Creating rich user interfaces with the Dijit component framework
21 - 40