- BBC NEWS | Business | China suggests switch from dollar
China's central bank calls for a new global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund to replace the US dollar.
- End the Federal Reserve Bank! National Day of Protest and Education, November 22nd
in Blogs & Such
- Hidden text shows SCO prepped lawsuit against BofA - CNET News.com
The SCO Group filed lawsuits this week against AutoZone and DaimlerChrysler, but SCO also has focused on Bank of America, a document seen by CNET News.com shows. A CNET article by Stephen Shankland and Scott Ard, Staff Writers, CNET News.com. Published on March 4, 2004 12:25 PM PST.
- Inner City Press: Investigative Reporting from the United Nations
InnerCityPress.com is engaged these days in investigative journalism from the United Nations, including the World Bank, the IMF, the UN Development Program and the five continents.
- NESARA scam!
NESARA Scam -- An old prime bank scam doesn't die, it just hires space aliens to depose the Bush Administration and keep the hope of funding alive. The "true NESARA law" is exposed as a front for an elaborate donations scam run by some of the same people that helped to perpetuate the Omega Trust & Trading scam, although now with the most bizarre of New Age cultish overtones. Bizarre and funny all at once.
in Disinformation and Propaganda
- Reserve Bank of Australia - Home Page
in Mixed & Misc. by 2 users
bank from all users