- : http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0%2C2144%2C3626100%2C00.html - Google Search
in Google Search Pages
- Atlanta Political Examiner: Paulson & Bernanke: Tag teaming the economy
Atlanta Article: Paulson & Bernanke: Tag teaming the economy by local Atlanta Political Examiner expert, Mark Anderson.
- Auditing User Authentication
This article contains tips for interpreting security auditing events that are related to user authentication. These events will all appear in the Security event log and will be logged with a source of Security. EventID Description -------...
- Brad Callen’s Free Article Submitter
in Marketing by 2 users
- Description of the Windows 2000 System File Checker (Sfc.exe)
This article describes the System File Checker tool (Sfc.exe) that is used with the Windows File Protection (WFP) feature. The System File Checker tool gives an administrator the ability to scan all of the protected files to verify their versions....
- Description of the Windows File Protection feature
This article describes the Windows File Protection (WFP) feature.
- Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe)
This article describes System File Checker (Sfc.exe), which is a command-line utility used with the Windows File Protection (WFP) feature.
- Ha'aretz - Article
- How To Determine Which Program Uses or Blocks Specific Transmission Control Protocol Ports in Windows Server 2003
This step-by-step article discusses how to determine which program uses or blocks specific Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) ports. The Netstat.exe utility has a new switch, the -o switch, that can display the process identifier (ID) that is...
- How to minimize metadata in Office documents
Explains the metadata included in Office program documents. This article describes how to minimize metadata in your Office documents to increase the level of security in your computing environment.
- How to recover from a corrupted registry that prevents Windows XP from starting
This article describes how to recover a Windows XP system that does not start because of corruption in the registry. This procedure does not guarantee full recovery of the system to a previous state; however, you should be able to recover data when you...
in Computers by 5 users
- How to use the EventCombMT utility to search event logs for account lockouts
This article describes how to use the EventCombMT utility (EventCombmt.exe) to search the event logs of multiple computers for account lockouts.
- HOW TO: Bypass the Recycle Bin When You Delete Files and Folders in Windows XP
This step-by-step article describes how to permanently delete a file and bypass the Recycle Bin in Microsoft Windows XP. To protect users against accidental deletion of important files, the Recycle Bin collects deleted files and provides a method...
- HOW TO: Use the ASSOC Command to Display and Modify File Name Extension Associations in Windows 2000
This step-by-step article describes how to use the assoc command to display and modify file name extension associations on a Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer. You can view or edit file name extension associations by using the assoc command or...
- Obama Takes First Step in Banning All Firearms - REAL CONSERVATIVES
Reuters is very reliable
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 4:20 PM
Obama Finds Legal Way Around The 2nd. Amendment and Uses It.
Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:56pm EDT Reuters News Service
The Full Article Here
Subject: Obama Takes First Step in Banning All Firearms
On Wednesday Obama Took the First Major Step in a Plan to Ban All Firearms in the United States
On Wednesday the Obama administration took its first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama administration intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign ...
in New Bookmarks
- Slashdot | McAfee Will Ignore FBI Spyware
McAfee Will Ignore FBI Spyware -- article related to News and Your Rights Online.
in Bad News
- Slashdot | Symantec Will Not Detect Magic Lantern
Symantec Will Not Detect Magic Lantern -- article related to Privacy.
in Bad News
in Science & Tech.
- Sunken City Off India Coast - Audarya Fellowship
This article on the incredibly ancient sunken city recently found off the gulf of Cambay in India was published through courtesy of the author Linda
- The Knowledge Base (KB) Article You Requested Is Currently Not Available
article from all users