- Best Family Dentist In Modesto - Dr. Wayne Yee
Meet the Doctor Wayne Yee who has practiced dentistry in Modesto for over 25 years. He achieved Mastership status within the Academy Of General Dentistry, a title earned by fewer than 2% of practicing dentists in the United States.
By kevinright in Public bookmarks
- Can't sleep? Yoga can help!
By rhariharasudhan in Public bookmarks
- I Dose
By bytehead in Public bookmarks by 4 users
- 5 ways to get (and stay!) asleep tonight - Healthy Living on Shine
By rrhobbs in Public bookmarks
- MJ PEAK PERFORMANCE: Snooze, You Win - Improve your mental and physical performance by power napping
Improve your mental and physical performance by power napping
By skish in Public bookmarks by 4 users
- Lucid Dreaming Frequently Asked Questions Answered by The Lucidity Institute
Interesting dream stuff...
Lucid Dreaming FAQ: The Lucidity Institute answers Frequently Asked Questions about Lucid Dreaming
astral consciousness control dream dreamer dreamers dreaming dreamlight dreams laberge lucid lucidity novadreamer sex
By LandBiscuit in Public bookmarks by 8 users
- Sleep Apnea Support Forum Index
By mrnitpicky in S
- Lighthead - Caffeine
By morwyn in Public bookmarks by 2 users
- Relaxing music, sleep-aids, anxiety reduction, relaxation tools
Relaxing music serves as sleep-aids and relaxation tools.
By HeavyG in Web Tools > Streaming: Music/TV by 12 users
- Lack of sleep linked to emotional imbalance, imaging study suggests
It's no secret that the sleep-deprived are usually grumpy, miserable and not much fun to be around, but new research from UC Berkeley using brain-scanning equipment helps explain why. The study, which was published Monday in the journal Current Biology, was the first to use MRI technology to show exactly what areas of the brain are affected by sleep deprivation. Results show a connection between negative thinking and lack of sleep, and while there is still years, if not decades, of research to be done on the subject, the study's authors say it could point to a connection between sleep deprivation and psychiatric disorders like depression and post-traumatic stress syndrome.
By Kiri in Articles
Results 1 - 10 for sleep