- 2008 Fall and Winter Fashion Trends for Women
The theme for 2008's fall / winter fashion is dark and light. The colors are opposite spectrum deep and sultry tones and light reflecting darks and lights, with fabrics carefully designed to illuminate. Everything this season is about sensuality what feels and looks appealing.
A Look at the Future Fashion Movement.
- Patricia Field Debuts New Shoe Line for Payless
Former quirky Sex and the City costume designer, Patricia Field, famous for taking over-the-top fashion out of haute couture and putting it into the mainstream, just launched a new line of shoes for Payless on May 27th.
- Winter 2008/2009 and Spring 2009 Fashion Trunk Shows
A Trunk Show is a veritable shmorgasborde of fashions from one or several designers; it's your chance to get the best of a collection before it has been setting on store racks for months on end. If you like to get your fashions before they hit the masses or just love the thrill of the hunt, then a Trunk Show is for you.
- Fashion Designers You Should Know
Which designers currently have the fashion mags and industry pros buzzing? Here are the names you should know...
- Summer '08 Fashion Trends for Women
Several trends emerged from the spring / summer '08 fashion shows, some were carry-overs from last year's fashion trends and some were new.
- "Time is the most important thing" : The Best Advice from a Writing Teacher
An interview with a novelist and former teacher.
- A Review Of Cornershop's Third Album When I Was Born For The 7th Time
2003's independent film, Pieces of April, is an emotional little film about love, family, time, loss, and appearances.
- Alexa Pecore's Content Producer Page - Associated Content
- Baby Blog
An American girl's life in Paris: fashion, food, drinks, and art.
- Barbra Streisand and Ryan O' Neal Star in the Classic Comedy Film What's Up Doc? - Associated Content
Director Peter Bogdanovich offers audiences a Who's On First slapstick comedy steered effortlessly by Barbra Streisand and Ryan O' Neal, in What's Up Doc?
- Best Friends Animal Society helps Beirut for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (BETA) rescue Beirut's furry war victims
- Bob Dylan Plays a Minor League Stadium and Hits It Out of the Park
- Brigitte Bardot in Godard's French New Wave Film Contempt - Associated Content
Brigitte Bardot and Michel Piccoli play a young married couple in this French New Wave film of love lost and betrayed.
- Canne Award Winning Film Sex, Lies, and Videotape - Associated Content
Steven Soderbergh's Sex, Lies, and Videotape is a sensual exploration of attraction, deceit, honesty, and sex through revealed confessions and secrets.
- Cider Vinegar is a Beauty Bargain in a Bottle
The beauty uses of cider vinegar.
Craftster Community - Index
board bulletin forum free machines mysql open php simple smf source
by 10 users
- Daily Candy: A Website Review - Associated Content
Do you fancy yourself a trend spotter? Or even perhaps--a trend setter? Well, then, Daily Candy is the one website that should be in your "favorites."
- Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy in Before Sunrise - Associated Content
Two strangers meet on a train and fall in love while walking the streets of Vienna.
1 - 20