- Data Science tutorial
Numpy, pandas, scikit, linear and logistic regression, Movies to walk you through basic concepts
- GitHub - HeroKillerEver/coursera-deep-learning
Solutions to all quiz and all the programming assignments!!!
- GitHub - Kulbear/deep-learning-coursera
Deep Learning Specialization by Andrew Ng on Coursera.
- Google Dataset Search
Search for public data sources for your data analytics or data science project;
- kPOD This Python package implements an extension to the k-means clustering algorithm for use with missing data.
The k-POD method presents a simple extension of k-means clustering for missing data that works even when the missingness mechanism is unknown, when external information is unavailable, and when there is significant missingness in the data. In addition, k-POD presents strong advantages in computation time and resources over other methods for removing missingness, while still maintaining accuracy.
- Node.js meets OpenCV’s Deep Neural Networks — Fun with Tensorflow and Caffe
In this tutorial we are going to learn how to load pretrained models from Tensorflow and Caffe with OpenCV’s DNN module and we will dive into two examples for object recognition with Node.js and OpenCV.
- OpenCV 4 Node.js
- Stanford Machine Learning | Coursera
Machine Learning course from Stanford University @ coursera
1 - 8