- eBMJ -- How to read a paper
A series of articles on "how to read a paper" (of different kinds). Mainly from the point of view of medicine and mainly about statistics but could be applied to other papers too.
- IRB Home Page (Georgia Tech)
Includes sample Informed Consent forms for adults and young people as well as general guidelines
Georgia Institute of Technology: Shaping Futures through Innovation
board georgia institute institutional irb review tech technology
- about « FiLo – The Fieldwork in London Network
a researcher run and inspired network, that aims to bring together researchers who have chosen London as their field site.
- ESRC Research Methods Programme
- Exploring Online Research Methods in a Virtual Training Environment
Peer reviewed free online training course
Exploring online research methods - Incorporating TRI-ORM. An online research methods training programme for the social science community.
- Field Research Method Lab
Sharing best practice - particularly when studying China
- Hyperlink Analyses of the World Wide Web: A Review
Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, Vol. 8, No. 4
analysis factors hyperlinks impact link network social web webometrics
- International Journal of Internet Research Ethics: Index
the first peer-reviewed online journal, dedicated specifically to cross-disciplinary, cross-cultural research on Internet Research Ethics
- Online QDA - Welcome to online QDA
Online QDA is a set of training support materials which address common problems (both early and advanced) of using Qualitative Data Analysis (QDA) methods and selected Computer Assisted Qualitative Data AnalysiS (CAQDAS) packages. We aim to complement courses run by, for example, the CAQDAS Networking project, many independent trainers and the large number of postgraduate social sciences research methods training courses.
- Oxford U Press - Student Researcher's Toolkit
- Researching Internet-Based Populations
Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Survey Research, Online Questionnaire Authoring Software Packages, and Web Survey Services
Computer Mediated Communication: The Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
cmc communication community computer environments interactive media mediated online presence reality tele telepresence virtual
- Social Network Analysis | Coursera
- Statistical Sample Size Calculator
- Text Analysis Info
Website mainly about available software
in Public bookmarks
- Web Research 4 Beginners: Online Conference
All presentations on video
- Web survey methodology
Website devoted to the subject with links to articles and software
WebSM is a leading global site for web survey methodology, on-line survey software, internet mediated research and bibliography of e-social science methods.
about bibliogr everything internet literature methodology news online questionnaires research site software survey surveys web
methods from all users