- Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
in Public bookmarks with business india it opinion outsourcing technology
- Desicritics.org: Fat And Mean - IBM's Layoff Plans and the New Downsizing
in Public bookmarks with business economics ibm jobs news offshoring outsourcing
- Desicritics.org: Infosys Acquires Philips' BPO Arm
Infosys has bought the captive BPO division of Philips, sources said. The deal is likely to be between USD 200 and USD 300 million, sources said. With the acquisition, Infy can look forward to assured revenues of USD 300 million, sources added.
in Public bookmarks with bpo business india infosys news outsourcing technology
- Desicritics.org: Nokia to Outsource Chip Development To Third Parties
Nokia, the world’s largest maker of mobile phones, has announced plans to stop in-house development of semiconductors for most of its mobile phones and outsource the business to third parties.
in Public bookmarks with mobiles news nokia outsourcing technology telecom
- Desicritics.org: Tainted Chinese Toy Exporter Commits Suicide
Zhang Shuhong, co-owner of Chinese toy firm, the Lee Der Toy Company, has killed himself, Chinese media reported today. The firm was under scrutiny following the massive recall of toys made for Mattel under the Fisher Price brand by the company.
in Public bookmarks with china globalization news outsourcing suicide toys
- FY2008 H-1B Visa Cap Reached On Day 1
The controversial visa quota is now a lottery and the unmet demand is still unmet
in Public bookmarks with immigration jobs outsourcing
- India Rising - The Big Scare
in Public bookmarks with globalization india media news outsourcing
- Major Challenges Looming For Asian Workers
The International Labour Organisation (a mostly ineffective arm of the United Nations) has released a report talking about the growth in the Asian Labour Markets from 1.8 Billion workers currently to 2 Billion in 2015. The report clearly states that there
in Public bookmarks with economics globalization jobs outsourcing
- New outsourcers change dynamics of Indian software industry - News Analysis - Express Computer India
in Public bookmarks with outsourcing technology
- Should IT Companies Have Tax Holidays?
Indian IT Companies, the ones either remaking the software services world, or taking away jobs, have risen to their size, in part because of a near zero-tax policy. Why should certain big companies, which have gone public, have a brand name, and are makin
in Public bookmarks with outsourcing taxes technology
outsourcing from all users