- When Common Sense Is Wrong and Help Can Harm
Article explaining, with examples, why and how "common sense" is often wildly inaccurate in a variety of situations.
- The WIP (Women's International Perspective)
"The WIP reports news, world opinion, and commentary...our mission is to provide quality articles from the unique perspectives of women, accessible worldwide, and free to readers."
- A Quick, Expert Comparison List to Pet Food Ingredients
"Most pet owners are aware that pet food manufacturers are required by law to list all of the product ingredients in order of weight. While that is helpful, an organized checklist is more useful when shopping. Here are some guidelines from top animal food experts."
- About Potassium Supplements by Scooter's CRF Supplies Guide
Gives a basic explanation of potassium gluconate, potassium citrate, and potassium chloride, what each are for, details on the popular brands (mEq, elemental potassium, etc.), where you can buy them online, and basic pricing. Also explains how to convert elemental potassium <-> mEq so you can know how much you need of another brand of potassium gluconate to safely switch.
- ACE Inhibitors and CRF Cats -- David Jacobson (of Scooter's CRF Supplies)
"Presents the available research, web links, and veterinarian and cat owner comments on the use of ACE Inhibitors (ACEIs) in treating cats with chronic renal failure (CRF)."
- Acu-Rite Thermometer Manual Page
- Articles by Turid Rugaas
Articles on dog behavior & body language by a top international expert in dog behavior/communication.
- Astatalk - Text
Discussion area about/for sharing books of all kinds, cut into four categories: Romantic Fiction, Other Fiction, Non-Fiction, Miscellaneous.
- AvaxHome -> eBooks
Large number of ebooks in a broad range of categories.
by 2 users
- Baen Free Library
Official "free library" of an ever-changing collection of SF & Fantasy titles published by Baen, released in HTML, MS Reader, Palm/Psion/WinCE, Rocket eBook, and RTF formats.
- Baen Free Library
by 12 users
- Best Kick-Ass Fantasy Female Characters from YA/Childrens Books
- Book Swap .ws
by 19 users
- Calcitriol Reference Page -- David Jacobson of "Scooter's CRF Supplies"
"Information for veterinarians and pet owners considering the use of calcitriol to treat dogs and cats with chronic renal failure (CRF)...also includes links to other web information on calcitrol, selected research abstracts, quotes from books, papers, and articles, and e-mail comments from veterinarians and pet owners."
- Caring-for-CRF-Felines · Caring, supportive list for caregivers
The Art of Louis Wain
- Cats-Only Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals -- David Jacobson of "Scooter's CRF Supplies"
"For cats with a chronic condition such as chronic renal failure (CRF), a cats-only clinic or hospital is a good choice. Vets who see cats all day will have more experience in dealing with chronic feline problems. This list includes cats-only facilities with a web presence -- there are many more across the county."
- CatShots: info on vaccines & post-vaccine sarcoma
1 - 20