- AskOxford What are the 'Canons of Etymology'
- Behind the Name
the Etymology and History of First Names
The meaning and history of first names.
baby etymologies etymology list meaning meanings name names onomastics origin origins
by 26 users
- Etymologic the toughest etymology (word origin) game on the Web
If you think you know a lot about word origins and etymology, it's the perfect time for you to try ETYMOLOGIC, a tough and educational word game (don't worry, it's fun too!)
etymology fun game grammar origin phrase phrases source word
- Etymologically Speaking...
- Mechanics of Etymology; Greek and Latin Roots; Phoneme Shifts
- Online Etymology Dictionary
- Roots of English Dictionary
Roots of English Etymological Dictionary, hypertext dictionary, etymological dictionary, word roots, etymology, roots, words, dictionary, toolbook,
dictionary english etymological etymology hypertext roots toolbook word words
by 2 users
- World Wide Words
World Wide Words. More than 2500 pages on the origins, history, evolution and idiosyncrasies of the English language worldwide. New words and words in the news are regularly featured.
english etymology language linguistics neologisms new slang usage words
by 18 users
1 - 8