- A brief history of font names : Great Primer to Comic Sans
- A failure to communicate
"In a lawsuit against Georgia State University over e-reserves, scholarly publishing faces a defining moment."
- A framework for brainstorming products
Smashing magazine June 2016
- A Grammar of Colouring
"A compilation of the 1800s chemist, George Field, intended to give decorative artists information on the origin, composition and properties of various pigments, dyes and paints."
- A history of Library Hand
"Library hand, a specific style of handwriting, was once a highly-sought and praised manner of lettering and spacing..."
- A method for re-engineering a thesaurus into an ontology
Kless D, Jansen L, Lindenthal J, Wiebensohn, J : Formal Ontology in Information Systems, 2012
- A point of view : why I don't tweet
Adam Gopnik, A Point of View 'Twitter Free' (7 Feb 2014)
- A Quick Guide to Sans-Serif Fonts
"The first documented usage of sans-serif type was in 1723, by Scottish scholar Thomas Dempster, in his book De Etruria regali libri VII." [http://main-cat.nls.uk/vwebv/search?searchArg1=etruria&argType1=all&searchCode1=TKEY&combine2=and&searchArg2=dempster&argType2=all&searchCode2=NKEY&combine3=and&searchArg3=&argType3=all&searchCode3=GKEY&year=2013-2013&fromYear=&toYear=&location=all&place=all&type=all&language=all&recCount=25&searchType=2&page.search.search.button=Search]
- A Roman marching camp in Ayr
- A simple web developer's guide to color
- A Sketch of the Universe : the artistic influence of D'Arcy Thompson
- A transaction log analysis of EBSCO Discovery Service using Google Analytics
Library Hi Tech, 2020, Vol. 39 No. 1
- A Vision of Britain through Time
"A Vision of Britain through Time brings together historical surveys of Britain to create a record of how the country and its localities have changed."
- A vision of Britain through time (1801-2001)
- Abandoned Communities
"Since the Middle Ages thousands of towns, villages, and other human communities in Great Britain have been abandoned [...] This website commemorates all abandoned communities..."
- ABBYY FineReader error : “The RPC server is unavailable”
Word cloud generator.
by 2 users
- About 40% of American-made cars in 1900 were steam-powered
- Accelerating Access : IFLA statement on copyright literacy
- Access to online resources : a guide for the modern librarian
21 - 40