- .: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.
U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- 2,000 riot in China's Gansu province - Los Angeles Times
An angry crowd of about 2,000 rioted in China's impoverished Gansu province over a government plan to demolish a downtown area, torching cars and attacking a local Communist Party office, injuring 60 officials, state-run media reported Tuesday.
- 4th July
NEW WORLD ORDER Revolution. Governmental Freedom! « News Worldwide
- ABC News: Five Blackwater Guards To Face Massacre Charges Next Week
As many as five Blackwater guards have been told to expect possible indictment by a federal grand jury next week for their role in the shooting deaths of 17 civilians at an Iraqi traffic circle last year, law enforcement officials tell ABC News. The grand jury was in session today in Washington, D.C. Families of the victims in Baghdad will be briefed by American FBI agents and prosecutors, according to the officials. The federal investigation revealed that two of the Blackwater guards did most of the shooting and are expected to face the most serous charges, officials said.
- Alex Jones' Prison Planet
The truth will set you free!
- Bailout Implodes
Bailout News & Updates
- BBC NEWS | Americas | 9/11 families condemn tribunals
A group of relatives of 9/11 victims denounce the Guantanamo war crimes trials as illegitimate and unfair.
- BBC NEWS | UK | New law targets corporate killing
A law comes into force aimed at easing prosecution of negligent firms for manslaughter.
- Charge Bush With Murder
Information Clearing House - ICH
- Cheney Indicted
- Chicago and police officers lose case and $7.7 million for false arrest -- chicagotribune.com
A trained nurse, Rachelle Jackson immediately ran toward the sound of the crash. A Chicago police car had collided with another vehicle and was starting to smoke, two officers still inside. Fearing an explosion, she quickly pulled one officer from the passenger side.She never imagined her act of kindness nearly six years ago would land her in jail for more than 10 months on charges that she robbed, battered and disarmed a peace officer.
- Congress questions Big Oil’s big profits - Oil & energy- msnbc.com
Top executives of the five biggest U.S. oil companies were pressed Tuesday to explain the soaring fuel prices amid huge industry profits.
- David Kirby: Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What? - Living on The Huffington Post
Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What? - The Huffington Post
by 2 users
- Democracy Now! | Citing Iraq War, Renowned Attorney Vincent Bugliosi Seeks "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder"
Vincent Bugliosi is one of the most successful prosecutors in this country, with a record including twenty-one murder convictions without a single loss. With a new book, he outlines his case for the prosecution of George W. Bush for murder. [includes rush transcript]
- FBI files implicate Bush, Cheney and Co., page 1
Discusion about FBI files implicate Bush, Cheney and Co. in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum Breaking Alternative News.
- How To Legally Avoid Unwanted Immunizations Of All Kinds
- ImpeachBush / VoteToImpeach:
- Justices Appear Skeptical Of D.C.'s Handgun Ban - washingtonpost.com
A majority of the Supreme Court indicated a readiness yesterday to settle decades of constitutional debate over the meaning of the Second Amendment by declaring that it provides an individual right to own a gun for self-defense.
- kucinich070808.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Military veterans to deliver citizen arrest warrants for Bush and Cheney - NewsCloud.com
Military veterans to deliver citizen arrest warrants for Bush and Cheney<p>Backed by family members and supporters all across the nation, U.S. military veterans will serve citizen arrest warrants for George Bush and Dick Cheney tomorrow in Washington, D.C.</p>
1 - 20