- 2004 Conference Proceedings
- A-Prompt Project
A-Prompt is a software program designed to ensure web sites are accessible to all visitors. The program not only provides web builders with a way of testing sites for accessibility barriers, it also provides simple solutions for repairing most problems.
- Accessibility statement | clagnut
- Build an Accessible Website with Truwex
Erigami improves accessibility, privacy, performance, seo, quality of large web sites using our Web QA product Truwex.
- Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility with Firefox | 456 Berea Street
The Web Developer Toolbar can help you perform some manual accessibility checks.
- IBM Support & downloads - United States
Welcome to the IBM support portal. From this site you can search the technical support knowledge base, get drivers and software downloads, access forums and premium services, submit problems, and obtain warranty and other support-related information
- Lynx Viewer
by 12 users
- Tools for section 508 manual evaluation
- Usability 101: Definition and Fundamentals - What, Why, How (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
What is usability? How, when, and where can you improve it? Why should you care? This overview answers basic questions and explains how to run fast and cheap usability tests.
by 2 users
- useit.com: Jakob Nielsen on Usability and Web Design
Alertbox column, Web usability, usability engineering, and Jakob's minimalist approach to Web design; Jakob's biography. Conferences and training events.
Research findings from many usability studies 1994-2012. Regular Alertbox column + Web design guidelines. Usability training courses.
design discount engineering evaluat heuristic interface jacob jakob neilsen neilson nielsen nielson testing usability user web
by 40 users
- Web site usability testing: recommended procedures
Test the usability of a web site little and often - using these guidelines. Recommended procedures.
- Web Usability Quiz
Test your knowledge of usability with HFI's Web site usability quiz.
- Welcome to the HiSoftware Cynthia Says Portal
Cynthia, The Accessibility Agent
Cynthia, The Accessibility Agent-4/2008
508 accessibility hisoftware icdri isocdisab wcag
by 5 users
1 - 13