- ABS Forums -> God, another tutorial
how to make a PHP cache
- Ajax Tutorial Top List - Create AJAX Dynamic Drop Down List using PHP - xajax
Step By Step Tutorial how to create related Parent - Child AJAX Dynamic Drop Down List Using xajax PHP library
PHP, MySQL, Programming, Fun, Tutorials, Security, SSL, HTTPS,SOAP, and more
by 4 users
- All Code Snippets - Totally PHP
Our library of useful PHP code snippets.
- Articles and Tutorials - Output Buffering with PHP
PHP and MySQL: WeberDev.com brings you the latest web development resources, focusing on open source solutions, Linux Apache MySQL PHP.
- B&T's Tips & Scripts
This page contains a collection of Tips & Scripts to help you build a better website.
- BEnchmarking Scripts
mdsjack personal home page + Resource for free professional php scripts (MJGUEST guestbook)
- Cache Functions Suggestions | CodeIgniter Forums
CodeIgniter: an open source Web Application Framework that helps you write PHP programs
- Check for valid email address - PHP - Snipplr
Snipplr lets your store and share all of your commonly used pieces of code and HTML with other programmers and designers.
- Compress Your XHTML Page Output Using PHP Output Buffers
Us programmers love to keep our code readable and neat, which is why we use hundreds of tabs and line feeds in our code. The problem with doing this in the web programming world is that our users don't care about our neatly indented code. So why should we make them download the extra code? With some quick PHP code, you don't need to.
- Error Handling [Web Application Component Toolkit]
- Fast, Effective PHP Compression - Perishable Press
PHP compression is an excellent method of conserving bandwidth and reducing client download times. We have already discussed an excellent method for CSS compression, and in this article we share a super-easy technique ...
- Free PHP Webpage Template Tutorial ( with HTML website SSI PHP Includes)
Webpage template example with instructions for using server side includes - containing HTML files.
by 2 users
- Generate Search Engine Friendly URLs with PHP Functions
Generating search engine friendly (SEF) URLs can dramatically improve your search engine results. I've created sister PHP functions to generate search engine friendly URLs for the CMS' I create for my customers.
- Generate Search Engine Friendly URLs with PHP Functions | PHP Zone
- GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). What is GMT? Complete guide to time and time zones; summer time and daylight-saving time world-wide
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Complete guide to time and time zones; summer time and daylight-saving time world-wide
atomic british day daylight gmt greenwich mean savings summer time universal utc world zone zones zulu
by 16 users
- How to get Apache to send compressed versions of static HTML files@Everything2.com
- How-To: Install A PHP Cache Utility [Archive] - Web Hosting Talk
[Archive] How-To: Install A PHP Cache Utility Technical and Security Tutorials
1 - 20