- Adding a new datasource to an RRD database
After upgrading several servers with a newer instance of nsclient++, we discovered Memory graphs were broken because of new performance metrics included in the check memory results. Well broken is subjective, the new performance data included the percentage free (as before), with the addition of the actual physical value (ie 1GB). This addition was missing from the RRDs when they were originally created, so when pnp4Nagios was updating the XML file it uses, it said it had 2 data sets, but the RRD only had one. Here’s how I fixed the issue.
in Computers > Linux
Frontend to RRDTool, sets up datasources, gathers data and displays graphs
in Computers > Linux by 2 users
datasources from all users