- A failure to communicate
"In a lawsuit against Georgia State University over e-reserves, scholarly publishing faces a defining moment."
- A framework for brainstorming products
Smashing magazine June 2016
- A Grammar of Colouring
"A compilation of the 1800s chemist, George Field, intended to give decorative artists information on the origin, composition and properties of various pigments, dyes and paints."
- A method for re-engineering a thesaurus into an ontology
Kless D, Jansen L, Lindenthal J, Wiebensohn, J : Formal Ontology in Information Systems, 2012
- A point of view : why I don't tweet
Adam Gopnik, A Point of View 'Twitter Free' (7 Feb 2014)
- A Quick Guide to Sans-Serif Fonts
"The first documented usage of sans-serif type was in 1723, by Scottish scholar Thomas Dempster, in his book De Etruria regali libri VII." [http://main-cat.nls.uk/vwebv/search?searchArg1=etruria&argType1=all&searchCode1=TKEY&combine2=and&searchArg2=dempster&argType2=all&searchCode2=NKEY&combine3=and&searchArg3=&argType3=all&searchCode3=GKEY&year=2013-2013&fromYear=&toYear=&location=all&place=all&type=all&language=all&recCount=25&searchType=2&page.search.search.button=Search]
- A Simple Web Developer's Guide To Color
- A techie’s rough guide to GDPR
- A Vision of Britain through Time
"A Vision of Britain through Time brings together historical surveys of Britain to create a record of how the country and its localities have changed."
- A vision of Britain through time (1801-2001)
- Abandoned Communities
"Since the Middle Ages thousands of towns, villages, and other human communities in Great Britain have been abandoned [...] This website commemorates all abandoned communities..."
- ABBYY FineReader error : “The RPC server is unavailable”
Word cloud generator.
by 2 users
- About 40% of American-made cars in 1900 were steam-powered
- About mobile data usage
"AccountKiller collects direct links and deleting instructions to make account termination easy. Websites like Skype that do not allow deleting your profile in an easy way at all get blacklisted..."
by 3 users
AddressingHistory combines data from digitised historical Scottish Post Office Directories with contemporaneous historical maps. In the first instance AddressingHistory focuses on three eras of Edinburgh mapping and Post Office Directories (1784-5; 1865; 1905-6).
- Adobe Color CC
Colour wheel | Colour schemes
by 2 users
- Adobe Color wheel | Color schemes
- Adobe digital photography white papers and primers
21 - 40