- A Cobb County man got a letter from his bank with that very...
A Cobb County man got a letter from his bank with that very...
Note: Bank Tells Man He Owes $211 Trillion
- All HOME GROWN TERROR IS CREATED
Let me get this straight? the rand corporation that funds nuclear triggers..
Note: All HOME GROWN TERROR IS CREATED
- An Apology to Amazon: They arent part of Facebook Beacon
I recently got an email from Patty Smith, the Director of Corporate Communications for Amazon. She pointed out to me - in a very kind manner - that Amazon is not a partner with Facebook in their Beacon program.
Note: An Apology to Amazon: They arent part of Facebook Beacon
- Bilderberger Group is basically headed by the remnants of the old European monarchs who are all related to Queen Victoria
Bilderberger Group is basically headed by the remnants of the old European monarchs who are all related to Queen Victoria
Note: Zorros Anti-Bilderberger; Anti-Monarchial; Anti-British Short List for Presidential Candidates
- Don't Soak Me Bro!
Poor Jack! Looks like his life sucks and he might very well be dowsed with water if you don't play Sharp's Life Changing Box game at http://lcbgame.com
- Facebook Gets Bust! But So Do We!
I dunno about the rest of you but Facebook certainly took a wrong turn, at the wrong time of year, and is pissing off a lot of people.
Note: Facebook Gets Bust! But So Do We!
- Facebook is forgiven sort of
There is a group out there that is ready to forgive Facebook. Online media buyers.
Note: Facebook is forgiven sort of
- Facebook may be collecting data on everyone
They could actually be getting data on everyone who visit member sites. Thats according to Mark Orchant of BlogNation.
Note: Facebook may be collecting data on everyone
- GW Caught Off Guard by Reporter
GW Caught Off Guard by Reporter
Note: GW Caught Off Guard by Reporter
- How Far Does Facebooks Beacon Go?
Facebooks Beacon software is sending information regarding him to third-parties expressly without his consent.
Note: How Far Does Facebooks Beacon Go?
- I just had a quick exchange of twits with Chris Parandian..
I just had a quick exchange of twits with Chris Parandian..
Note: Paradigm shift, stage of life, or a bit of both?
- I think I just opted out of Facebook Beacon - I think
I am pretty sure I just opted out of Beacon.
Note: I think I just opted out of Facebook Beacon - I think
- In 2003, Halliburton Reported Profits..
i don t think there is anything else to say. we need to exit the..
Note: In 2003, Halliburton Reported Profits..
- Intelligence Chief: Iran Gave Up Nuke Program in 2003
In an unusual policy pirouette, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
Note: Intelligence Chief: Iran Gave Up Nuke Program in 2003
The culture of participatory social media is having some surprisingly significant effects on both the way satisfied customers play a role in contributing to the marketing message development of products and services.
- New concept: Usurp marketing
Youve heard of permission marketing. Youve heard of pull marketing. Now weve got a whole new concept: Usurp Marketing.
Note: New concept: Usurp marketing
- ooVoo is (Back to) the Future
ooVoo is more than just a software application that will allows you to video chat with friends.
Note: ooVoo is (Back to) the Future
- Peace At Any Cost
Psychological operations specialist Sgt. Joe Colabuno..
Note: Peace At Any Cost
- Stupid is as Stupid Does: Facebooks New Mantra
Now comes the report that the Coca Cola Company is putting their involvement in Facebooks Beacon program on hold
Note: Stupid is as Stupid Does: Facebooks New Mantra
- The Blogosphere Has not Even Peaked Yet
All of us are Internet professionals. You live and breathe the Internet, the Web, and the Blogosphere
Note: The Blogosphere Has not Even Peaked Yet
1 - 20