- Facebook | Causes | EMPOWER YOUNG MEN TO PREVENT RAPE & VIOLENCE
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
- Masculinities in Media
- Men Can Stop Rape
Mobilizing male youth to prevent men’s violence against women
by 2 users
- Men Can Stop Rape - Resources
- MySpace.com - Men Can Stop Rape - 26 - Male - WASHINGTON, Washington DC - www.myspace.com/mencanstoprape
MySpace profile for Men Can Stop Rape with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me and more
- RAINN | Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network | RAINN
The nation's largest anti-sexual assault organization.One of “America’s 100 Best Charities" —Worth magazine
Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN) operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE. RAINN also provides resources for the prevention of sexual assault and education and assistance to victims of rape and sexual assault, including drug-rape, date rape, and statutory rape. Resource information and national hotline for free counseling.
abuse assault assualt counseling crisis groups help hotline national online rape se sexual statistics support victims violence
students active for ending rape
- Sexual Assertiveness Questionnaire & Date Rape Prevention: Counseling Services, University at Buffalo
People have the right to: 1. Make their own decisions regarding intercourse or other sexual activity regardless of their partner's wishes...
- The stop violence project; reduce crime, violence and suffering
promote a just peace (resources on domestic violence, rape, hate crimes, school violence, restorative justice, human rights and sept 11)
- Toolkit for Working with Men and Boys - Men Can Stop Rape
The Strength Campaign
Preventing Rape by Intoxication
1 - 11